Advanced Practitioner Opportunities
Full-time SNF NP/PA Job Posting
Full-time employed providing services in SNF post-acute and long-term care settings in collaboration with a Physician in the North Shore area including Haverhill/Andover/Topsfield.
– Possess strong clinical skills and demonstrate competency in providing comprehensive health care including evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
– Flexibility and organizational skills to manage 2-3 SNFs
– Attend monthly staff meetings.
– Alternate on call coverage nights and weekends.
– Seeking a board-certified Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant experienced in sub-acute and long-term care.
– 1+ years of experience is preferred.
– Valid license to practice as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in MA.
– Valid DEA and Mass Controlled license.
– Proven skills, knowledge base, and judgment necessary for independent clinical
– Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
– Shared night and weekend call from home is approximately 1:12
– Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
– Effective oral and written communication skills.
– Ability to type adequately for maximal use of the group EHR.
– Daily and weekly rounding schedules are flexible.
– Health and Dental – 70% paid by group, 30% paid by employee
– 401k + approx. 3.5% match
– CME allowance
– Performance based bonuses
– Medical malpractice insurance is covered by the group