MD/DO openings are available to join a fast growing post-acute hospitalist group north of Boston. Available to physicians with interest in any combination of direct patient care, Advanced Practice (PA/NP) supervision, and/or site administration.
This position provides a highly flexible work schedule and a good work-life balance.
Full time, moonlighting, and part time openings are available. EIP cares for patients in over 20 locations in both Essex and Middlesex Counties in Massachusetts. There are opportunities for work across several rapidly growing healthcare settings in today’s quality and performance-based environments–SNF/Detox/Psych/LTAC/VNA/hospice/
– Possess strong clinical skills and demonstrate competency in providing comprehensive health care including evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
– For SNF facilities shared night and weekend call from home is approximately 1:12.
– Seeking an MD/DO experienced or interested in post-acute, acute, or primary care.
– Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary and Advanced Practice (NP/PA) collaborative team.
– Ability to type adequately for maximal use of the group EMR.
– Daily and weekly rounding schedules are very flexible.
– Competitive, with income range of $175K to $250K
– Salary is primarily productivity based.
– Directors’ stipends supplement provider salary for light administrative duties and responsibilities.
– Moonlighting with either weekend rounding, or very easy on-site night and weekends available.
– Health & Dental insurance
– 401k + 4% match
– Malpractice Insurance