Entry Level IT Support & Administrative Assistant
Reporting Structure: Reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
IT Support (40%)
- Provides tier 1 technical support to all end-users by responding to reported issues, identifying problems, researching answers, guiding client through corrective steps, and documenting resolution.
- Provides configuration and physical setup for all end-user hardware and software (PC), using configuration management tools and department processes.
- Provides configuration/support for the current practice electronic health record (EHR).
- Improves reference and resource by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Provides quality control checks for common equipment and shared resources throughout the offices.
- Maintain, and (when necessary) arrange service for printers, copiers, fax machines, phones, and other office equipment.
- Maintain and troubleshoot, with assistance of outside vendors, phone system, voicemail, and desktop handsets, fax, cable, internet and other service providers and facilities.
Administrative Assistant (60%)
- Census Management and Electronic Health Record (HER) Reconciliation.
- Track and request outstanding patient demographics for billing purposes.
- Creating, coding and organizing invoices for payment.
- Additional duties or projects as needed and assigned by the Operations Manager and Director of Clinical Operations.
- An Associate’s Degree or a minimum of 1 year experience in an IT support setting with an understanding of the daily responsibilities of reception personnel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Has the ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems and situations quickly and effectively.
- This individual must be able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, possess problem solving skills, understand the requirements for flexibility, and accommodate shifting priorities while representing, supporting, planning and coordinating the Agency’s views and interests.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Power Point.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Direct experience troubleshooting and supporting users of Mac and PC operating systems.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must comply with all HIPAA policies, patient confidentiality and privacy.
- Full-time, Monday–Friday 8a-4p
- Part-time options available. Does not include benefits.
- Health and Dental – 70% paid by group, 30% paid by employee
- Sick and Vacation time
- 401k + 4% match
- $32,000-40,000 dependent upon experience