Physiatrist (PM&R) – Inpatient Rehab, No Call or Weekends, 40 Minutes North of Boston
Essex Inpatient Physicians (EIP) cares for patients in over 20 locations around Boston, Southern New Hampshire, and Coastal Maine. We have an opening for a board certified or eligible physician to join our team caring for patients at an inpatient rehabilitation facility (IRF) 40 minutes north of Boston. This opportunity is ideal for a physician looking to build or add to an existing practice.
About our opportunity:
Treat patients in a vibrant 60-bed facility with inpatient IRF and LTAC. There is also a co-located 20-bed TCU, thriving outpatient rehab clinic, as well as a home healthcare agency. The inpatient units are robustly supported by neurology, psychology, psychiatry, neuropsychology, pulmonology, critical care, podiatry, optometry, dentistry, high quality nursing, PT, OT, SLP, RT, and very helpful social and case management support. The facility is Joint Commission Accredited and is specialty certified in its Pulmonary Program and Outpatient Stroke Program.
• Treat approximately 18 patients per day
• Initially inpatient only with the ability to build an outpatient practice at the same site
• Minimal procedures initially, but able to work to build procedure-based practice
• Work Monday-Friday (no weekends)
• No call
• Comfortable working with or learning gEHRiMed EMR
• Excellent health and dental benefits
• Competitive comp package
• Malpractice insurance – claims made policy $1M/$3M
• 401k + Employer Match (approximately 3.5% match)
This position is in Haverhill, Massachsuetts, one of the most desirable communities in New England. The local communities offer coastal vistas, easy access to Boston & Logan International Airport, cultural activities, fine dining, shopping, and much more. The local schools are rated some of the best in the country and are close to world renowned colleges and universities.Apply now